Quantcast

weapon_air_spread_scale

joshtrav
Anyway this can be setup as an sv cvar?

As it stands it resets each map and the idea of having to redo the
command per map seems a bit much, also does it really need to be
flagged as a cheat?

Re: weapon_air_spread_scale

BReeZ
You can download map config plugins that loads through SourceMod and use:
sm_cvar weapon_air_spread_scale "#"

On 17 October 2016 at 13:06, Absurd Minds <[hidden email]> wrote:

Did you try putting it in one of the sourcemod configs instead of server.cfg or autoexec? That has worked for me in the past, even though it should be the same either way.

On Oct 17, 2016 1:55 AM, "Joshua Travis" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anyway this can be setup as an sv cvar?

As it stands it resets each map and the idea of having to redo the
command per map seems a bit much, also does it really need to be
flagged as a cheat?

Re: weapon_air_spread_scale

thedudeguy1
You could have it in your server.cfg surrounded by enabling then disabling cheats. For example:
sv_cheats 1
weapon_air_spread_scale [number]
sv_cheats 0