tv_autorecord GOTV demos can't be replayed

tv_autorecord GOTV demos can't be replayed

Walentin Lamonos
I guess that issue has been around for a couple of years now.
Autorecorded GOTV demos can't be replayed with startdemo and result in a
game crash.
The only info I can provide is that my menu net_graph (which usually
shows 128 as update/cmdrate) switches to 64 update/cmdrate before the
game crashes, so apparently something goes wrong when or after the
config settings are loaded.
Would be nice if the issue could finally be fixed, so I'm not forced to
use Metamod & Sourcemod as a workaround.

Re: tv_autorecord GOTV demos can't be replayed

Marco Padovan
Hi,

it has been in this way since many many months

nothing new here..

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Walentin Lamonos <[hidden email]> wrote:
I guess that issue has been around for a couple of years now. Autorecorded GOTV demos can't be replayed with startdemo and result in a game crash.
The only info I can provide is that my menu net_graph (which usually shows 128 as update/cmdrate) switches to 64 update/cmdrate before the game crashes, so apparently something goes wrong when or after the config settings are loaded.
Would be nice if the issue could finally be fixed, so I'm not forced to use Metamod & Sourcemod as a workaround.

Re: tv_autorecord GOTV demos can't be replayed

Jeff
there is a fix on allied

________________

BACHELOT  'JFFGeoffrey

it has been in this way since many many months

nothing new here..

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Walentin Lamonos <[hidden email]> wrote:
I guess that issue has been around for a couple of years now. Autorecorded GOTV demos can't be replayed with startdemo and result in a game crash.
The only info I can provide is that my menu net_graph (which usually shows 128 as update/cmdrate) switches to 64 update/cmdrate before the game crashes, so apparently something goes wrong when or after the config settings are loaded.
Would be nice if the issue could finally be fixed, so I'm not forced to use Metamod & Sourcemod as a workaround.

Re: tv_autorecord GOTV demos can't be replayed

doomhammer69
Only use shift+f2 and load The demo.