sv_disable_motd 1

doomhammer69
Hi everyone I have a problem with that CVAR.

I dont use sourcemod so I can´t change to 0 and its a restricted CVAR. Is
there anyway to change to 0 without any sourcemod / plugin ? Indeed the motd
is still loaded because the sound its still there, the videos are not shown
but we can hear.

Please remove the restriction for those ones we dont use sourcemod.

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/

Re: sv_disable_motd 1

Neuro Toxin
This convar was added to CSGO a couple of updates back.

Please go somewhere else. I cant stand your wrong advice after your exploit
thread.

Maise well just DMZ the server because Im a computer scientist and cant
configure a router.

*claps*

--
Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/