server queries / AS2_INFO rate limited?

Marco Padovan
Hi,

is there a way to remove (or increase) the query rate limits?

Or at least a way to whitelist a series of IP addresses not affected by such kind of rate limiting?

Currently when doing subsequent checks we miss a reply from time to time and therefore consider the server as offline

Re: server queries / AS2_INFO rate limited?

Ulrich Block
German but commands should be self explaining:
http://www.ulrich-block.de/csgo-server-timeouts-bei-hlsw/

Am 30.05.2014 20:27, schrieb Marco Padovan:
Hi,

is there a way to remove (or increase) the query rate limits?

Or at least a way to whitelist a series of IP addresses not affected by such kind of rate limiting?

Currently when doing subsequent checks we miss a reply from time to time and therefore consider the server as offline

Re: server queries / AS2_INFO rate limited?

Kevin C
On 5/30/2014 2:27 PM, Marco Padovan wrote:
Hi,

is there a way to remove (or increase) the query rate limits?

Or at least a way to whitelist a series of IP addresses not affected by such kind of rate limiting?

Currently when doing subsequent checks we miss a reply from time to time and therefore consider the server as offline

sv_max_queries_sec
sv_max_queries_sec_global

These are the commands used in CS:S/TF2 to limit info requests. I wouldn't recommend un-limiting these, or setting them extremely high, as malicious users can spam your server and make it lag/timeout.