Quantcast

route

Ali Bey
Hello everyone, i need your help.. i want to route all player to my main server automatically when player enter s my other server.. is that possible ? thanks in advance.

ics

Re: route

ics
Please don't even try to setup a crap thing like that. Fake servers are
cancer to the game itself.

-ics

MR. Robot kirjoitti:
> Hello everyone, i need your help.. i want to route all player to my main server automatically when player enter s my other server.. is that possible ? thanks in advance.

Re: route

Ali Bey
Hello my friend, i want to do this because i have change my ip adress and all old players know my previous adress.. somehow i have to introduce my new ip adress if you have better idea please share with me.. thank you

> On 06 Feb 2017, at 17:44, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please don't even try to setup a crap thing like that. Fake servers are cancer to the game itself.
>
> -ics
>
> MR. Robot kirjoitti:
>> Hello everyone, i need your help.. i want to route all player to my main server automatically when player enter s my other server.. is that possible ? thanks in advance.

Re: route

Nomaan Ahmad
GSLT

On 6 Feb 2017 11:55 pm, "MR. Robot" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello my friend, i want to do this because i have change my ip adress and all old players know my previous adress.. somehow i have to introduce my new ip adress if you have better idea please share with me.. thank you

> On 06 Feb 2017, at 17:44, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please don't even try to setup a crap thing like that. Fake servers are cancer to the game itself.
>
> -ics
>
> MR. Robot kirjoitti:
>> Hello everyone, i need your help.. i want to route all player to my main server automatically when player enter s my other server.. is that possible ? thanks in advance.

ics

Re: route

ics
In that case, use https://steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers

That way your users favorites will be upgraded automatically.

-ics

MR. Robot kirjoitti:

> Hello my friend, i want to do this because i have change my ip adress and all old players know my previous adress.. somehow i have to introduce my new ip adress if you have better idea please share with me.. thank you
>
>> On 06 Feb 2017, at 17:44, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Please don't even try to setup a crap thing like that. Fake servers are cancer to the game itself.
>>
>> -ics
>>
>> MR. Robot kirjoitti:
>>> Hello everyone, i need your help.. i want to route all player to my main server automatically when player enter s my other server.. is that possible ? thanks in advance.

Re: route

Ali Bey
actually it does not work properly i mean not work way i want.. not show new ip adress on their fav. list

> On 06 Feb 2017, at 18:04, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> In that case, use https://steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers
>
> That way your users favorites will be upgraded automatically.
>
> -ics
>
> MR. Robot kirjoitti:
>> Hello my friend, i want to do this because i have change my ip adress and all old players know my previous adress.. somehow i have to introduce my new ip adress if you have better idea please share with me.. thank you
>>
>>> On 06 Feb 2017, at 17:44, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please don't even try to setup a crap thing like that. Fake servers are cancer to the game itself.
>>>
>>> -ics

Re: route

MiShU # gameserver-syndicate.de
The server will stay in their serverlist.