request shield police minigun for csgo

helpme_please
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: request shield police minigun for csgo

Charalampos Galanis

Shield police considered too gay back in 1.6 days and nobody used it in competitive games.

As for rl or minigun, there is already a game from valve , perfect suited for them: It is called TF2 and it is f2p (unless you want skins and hats)

Στις 13 Φεβ 2016 18:12, ο χρήστης "helpme_please" <[hidden email]> έγραψε:
csgo should have shield police, Minigun and Rocket Launcher
for more realistic

What do you think?

Re: request shield police minigun for csgo

Stix
This mailing list is for server talk, not this inane crap.

On 2/14/2016 3:12 AM, helpme_please wrote:

> csgo should have shield police, Minigun and Rocket Launcher
> for more realistic
>
> What do you think?

Re: request shield police minigun for csgo

helpme_please
Sorry for my stupid. where tell "This mailing list is for server talk only"
and topic this. about server ?

I'm just offering idea. If you do not like. i will remove it.

Why vulgar
please. Always be respectful to other members. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.

Re: request shield police minigun for csgo

Don Park-2

Hello,

This mailing list is for csgo server operators and server operation.  I hate to be that guy, but this is not for feature requests or other spam such as that.  Pleaee keep that limited to valve's forum.

Thank you.