noclip dont works on servers?

Mikkel Lind
Hello,

I´m running some matchservers for small teams.

Today we´will try and using noclip for pracc, but the "noclip" dont works.

We have enable: sv_cheats 1 > typed: noclip in console.

Which dont works.
(I did try installed new csgoserver. which didnt worked.)

Is there maybe bugs for other?

Regards
Mikkel L.

Re: noclip dont works on servers?

Anders Ekman
Yep. I can confirm this is happening, even on vanilla servers.

sv_cheats commands simply don't work anymore.

Hello,

I´m running some matchservers for small teams.

Today we´will try and using noclip for pracc, but the "noclip" dont works.

We have enable: sv_cheats 1 > typed: noclip in console.

Which dont works.
(I did try installed new csgoserver. which didnt worked.)

Is there maybe bugs for other?

Regards
Mikkel L.

Re: noclip dont works on servers?

Garret Rickey

The most recent update broke this. We will fix it soon, in the meantime you can set sv_allow_legacy_cmd_execution_from_client on your server as a workaround.

Re: noclip dont works on servers?

Maxwell Cody-2
I can also confirm this is happening for me on a fresh copy of CS:GO's
SRCDS for Windows. With regards to Mikkel's situation, SourceMod's
"sm_noclip" still works, so as a stop gap solution you can give whoever
you need the cheat admin flag and then tell them to bind a key to
"sm_noclip @me".

--
Maxwell Cody
Email: [hidden email]

On 05/04/2017 01:49 PM, Anders Ekman wrote:

> Yep. I can confirm this is happening, even on vanilla servers.
>
> sv_cheats commands simply don't work anymore.

> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I´m running some matchservers for small teams.
>
>     Today we´will try and using noclip for pracc, but the "noclip" dont
>     works.
>
>     We have enable: sv_cheats 1 > typed: noclip in console.
>
>     Which dont works.
>     (I did try installed new csgoserver. which didnt worked.)
>
>     Is there maybe bugs for other?
>
>     Regards
>     Mikkel L.

Re: noclip dont works on servers?

Anders Ekman
Thanks for the quick response and workaround! Looking forward to the fix.