net_maxcleartime not auto changing unless command entered in console

net_maxcleartime not auto changing unless command entered in console

Usman Khan
I've following in autoexec.cfg
net_splitrate command works fine and value changes
sm_cvar net_maxcleartime is not changed after server is started and stays a t 4 even though it is present in autoexec.cfg as 0.001, and i have to manually enter in server console sm_cvar net_maxcleartime 0.001  to have it changed.
How to fix it so it auto changes?
Since net_splitrate change so no issue with autoexec i guess

net_splitrate 2
sm_cvar net_maxcleartime 0.001

Re: net_maxcleartime not auto changing unless command entered in console

thedudeguy1
Have you tried putting the cvar that you want to change in your server.cfg?

Re: net_maxcleartime not auto changing unless command entered in console

Usman Khan
yes same result.