multiple network interfaces

dedimark
This post was updated on .
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...d_Line_Options

-ip
Specifies the address to use for the bind(2) syscall, which controls on which IP addresses the program is reachable on. It must either be a local address (an addresses of the host it runs on) or 0.0.0.0 (the wildcard). This has nothing to do with externally-visible addresses in NAT setups.

+ip - Specifies the IP when multiple network cards are installed (Old, but still works).

OS debian 8

auto eth1:1
iface eth1:1 inet static
address 45.35.XXX.XXX
netmask 255.255.255.224
gateway 45.35.XXX.XXX

auto eth1:2
iface eth1:2 inet static
address 45.35.XXX.XXX
netmask 255.255.255.224
gateway 45.35.XXX.XXX

auto eth1
iface eth1 inet static
address 45.35.XXX.XXX
netmask 255.255.255.224
gateway 45.35.XXX.XXX

Hello guys,what is really Right choice ? -ip or +ip ? Thanks

Re: multiple network interfaces

David Parker
I use +ip in the srcds command line for CS:GO and it works.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:19 AM, dedimark <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

[...]

Dave Parker
Database & Systems Administrator
Utica College
Integrated Information Technology Services
(315) 792-3229
Registered Linux User #408177

Team-Logos

MiShU # gameserver-syndicate.de
My teammates asked me if it is possible to set the teamlogosnext to the
teamnames like in valve majors by cvar?

thx in advance

Re: Team-Logos

Don Park-2
I'd check out this for instructions.

If you mean running your own logos, I don't really recall if it works but you can try uploading the files to /csgo/resource/flash/econ/tournaments/teams/