Quantcast

mp_respawn_on_death commands not working

mp_respawn_on_death commands not working

Winnie the Pooh
We've noticed that mp_respawn_on_death_t and mp_respawn_on_death_ct stopped working a few updates ago. Human players don't respawn after being killed. Bots seems to respawn as expected.

You can see the timer messages from mp_respawnwavetime_ct and mp_respawnwavetime_t run down but it just sits at respawning and loops.

Can anyone else confirm?

--
-Winnie the Pooh
TimetoKill.net

Re: mp_respawn_on_death commands not working

Neuro Toxin
I can confirm the respawn convars dont trigger respawns for players joining mid round since spawn points have be turned into references.

Re: mp_respawn_on_death commands not working

decor
can't confirm. works fine for me @linux

Re: mp_respawn_on_death commands not working

Winnie the Pooh
Thanks for the sanity check.

It would be cool if it got fixed.