Quantcast

mp_halftime

Левинчук Федор
Hi

in compatitive it work fine
in casual it switch maps in loop after 15sec, there to dig?

in gamemode for casual
mp_maxrounds 20
mp_timelimit 0
mp_halftime 1

Re: mp_halftime

Nick Emson

Confirmed (I already reported this on the list last Saturday – see: “Re: [Csgo_servers] Collision / Half-time”). Seems well and truly bugged, like so many of the newly added commands (zeus, collision, halftime).

-          Nick