mp_forcecamera buggy + freelook

Andreas Grimm

When I set mp_forcecamera to 0, then it doesn't seem to work ingame.

- I am not able to switch to the 3rd person view

- I cannot spectare enemy players

- Sometimes I can spectate enemy players only

And a cvar to allow freelook would be nice, too.

That dead players can fly around without being forced to spectate someone.

Re: mp_forcecamera buggy + freelook

lcz # GalegO
I want this feature back too!