Quantcast

mapname.jpg/.txt download not working?

BReeZ
As title says. I used to be able to download down the .jpg and .txt file of my newly released map versions for my server.

I remember i've seen alot of posts discussing about the exploit for free advertising etc.

Has this feature been removed from the availability for client download?

If i add the files to my own folders manually they work. But i cannot get the download to work anymore.

Anyone got any information regarding this and/or experiencing the same issue?

cheers.