just wanted to say hi

gerbra
Dear!

We haven't talked for a while so I just  wanted to say Hi and share with you some  information, read  more  here please <http://whole.sagecompass.com/e7ent/58>

gerbra

Re: just wanted to say hi

ham5
hi, hello, hows the mailing list doing ... how is everyone? genuinely curious what direction the devs have in store for csgo at this point. MM prime turned to shit in only a few months, I'm really tired of getting shit games.

Re: just wanted to say hi

Maxence Sartiaux
Hi !

Spam bot are more active than servers admins, maybe we are just here sitting, waiting for a new useless/game broken csgo update :D

I feel like prime are regular troll/smurf now and non prime are hacker, i played two game yesterday in non prime, two spinbot and in prime ... same as before the update ...