Quantcast

how to remove red outline from arms race leader?

how to remove red outline from arms race leader?

Absurd Minds
I have been looking for hours for the cvar to remove the red outline from the leader in arms race. It's not in the default gamemode_armsrace.cfg, I have tried the "find" command in console with every possible thing I can think of ("red", "outline", "leader", "glow", "gungame", "gg"), googled every possible query I could imagine, and I can't find it.

Don't tell me it's impossible to disable this in Arms Race. Please don't tell me that. I don't want to have to resort to using Sourcemod for yet another server, just to make it work right.

Re: how to remove red outline from arms race leader?

Neuro Toxin
Have you tried printing to chat all entities that get created?

You might catch it and be able to kill it the next frame.

Re: how to remove red outline from arms race leader?

Kristin A
what I _will_ say is you need a mod of some kind. hey, needn't be SourceMod. Still trying to stifle saying there's no variable.

On May 1, 2017 5:53 PM, "Absurd Minds" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have been looking for hours for the cvar to remove the red outline from the leader in arms race. It's not in the default gamemode_armsrace.cfg, I have tried the "find" command in console with every possible thing I can think of ("red", "outline", "leader", "glow", "gungame", "gg"), googled every possible query I could imagine, and I can't find it.

Don't tell me it's impossible to disable this in Arms Race. Please don't tell me that. I don't want to have to resort to using Sourcemod for yet another server, just to make it work right.

Re: how to remove red outline from arms race leader?

Andre Müller
It should be possible with a SourceMod or SourcePython Plugin. Maybe this plugin helps: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1722483
Look into the source code. It should be possible to change it, that the outline is general removed.

Kristin A <[hidden email]> schrieb am Di., 2. Mai 2017 um 23:02 Uhr:
what I _will_ say is you need a mod of some kind. hey, needn't be SourceMod. Still trying to stifle saying there's no variable.

On May 1, 2017 5:53 PM, "Absurd Minds" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have been looking for hours for the cvar to remove the red outline from the leader in arms race. It's not in the default gamemode_armsrace.cfg, I have tried the "find" command in console with every possible thing I can think of ("red", "outline", "leader", "glow", "gungame", "gg"), googled every possible query I could imagine, and I can't find it.

Don't tell me it's impossible to disable this in Arms Race. Please don't tell me that. I don't want to have to resort to using Sourcemod for yet another server, just to make it work right.

Re: how to remove red outline from arms race leader?

Maxwell Cody-2
If I recall correctly, those outlines don't work the same way in CS:GO
as they do in TF2.

--
Maxwell Cody
Email: [hidden email]