Quantcast

frequent server crashes

Usman Khan
Out of all servers, one server is crashing frequently which is not on my metamod or sourcemod, both are not installed. Only csay plugin. Had to install accelerator to check debug which is as follows:

0 KERNELBASE.dll!RaiseException + 0x48
1 engine.dll + 0x283bbc
2 engine.dll + 0x283c20
3 engine.dll + 0x28430d
4 tier0.dll + 0x9310
5 tier0.dll + 0x6338
6 engine.dll + 0x712ef
7 engine.dll + 0x1a834c
8 engine.dll + 0x21ab15
9 engine.dll + 0x21b25d

Any idea why?

OS Win 201 R2 server

Re: frequent server crashes

Usman Khan
anyone who can guide how to fix this "CUtlLinkedList overflow! (exhausted memory allocator)"
i've plenty of free ram, no idea what that error is and how to fix this frequent crash

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 2:39 AM, Usman Khan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Out of all servers, one server is crashing frequently which is not on my metamod or sourcemod, both are not installed. Only csay plugin. Had to install accelerator to check debug which is as follows:

0 KERNELBASE.dll!RaiseException + 0x48
1 engine.dll + 0x283bbc
2 engine.dll + 0x283c20
3 engine.dll + 0x28430d