Quantcast

csgo update

1234 ... 6

csgo update

Ido Magal

Hi,

we hope to have an update ready later today.

I’ve pinned the current version as an “april_03” beta for those that are running events this weekend and would rather not update.

Thanks.

Re: csgo update

Loïc Péron
Even if I don't have an clue about the update changelog, I LOVE YOU IDO for this "previous version" in BETA tab!

This should be kept in "Beta" tab forever, same process for futur updates so no more pov/gotv .dem issue for moviemakers and players.

2013/4/25 Ido Magal <[hidden email]>

Hi,

we hope to have an update ready later today.

I’ve pinned the current version as an “april_03” beta for those that are running events this weekend and would rather not update.

Thanks.

Re: csgo update

Timur 'grammaton' Celikkesen
maybe you did not noticed it, but this is not the first time he is doing this for the community (like with the march 11 version)

so it is already some kind of process  Smiley mit geöffnetem Mund

cheers grammaton

Re: csgo update

Adam Thompson
Thanks Ido for the advanced notice

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Apr 2013, at 22:28, Absurd Minds <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please update militia in the workshop, too.

On Apr 25, 2013 5:15 PM, "Timur 'grammaton' Celikkesen" <[hidden email]> wrote:
maybe you did not noticed it, but this is not the first time he is doing this for the community (like with the march 11 version)

so it is already some kind of process  <wlEmoticon-openmouthedsmile[1].png>

cheers grammaton

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:01 PM

Even if I don't have an clue about the update changelog, I LOVE YOU IDO for this "previous version" in BETA tab!

This should be kept in "Beta" tab forever, same process for futur updates so no more pov/gotv .dem issue for moviemakers and players.

2013/4/25 Ido Magal <[hidden email]>

Hi,

we hope to have an update ready later today.

I’ve pinned the current version as an “april_03” beta for those that are running events this weekend and would rather not update.

Thanks.

-Winnie the Pooh
TimetoKill.net

Re: csgo update

Ido Magal

Update 1.23.0.0 is now live.

I’ll send out notes shortly.

Thanks.

we hope to have an update ready later today.

I’ve pinned the current version as an “april_03” beta for those that are running events this weekend and would rather not update.

Thanks.

Re: csgo update

Ido Magal

Release notes April 25, 2013

§  Shipping “Operation” Payback”

§  “Operation Payback, “ is a Classic Casual map group made up of seven top-rated Workshop maps on official servers.

§  Allowed players to invite friends to play “OP” even if they haven’t purchased

§  Added upgradeable challenge coin, viewable in avatar, that progresses from bronze to silver to gold with play

§  Radar changes:

§  Spectators' radar was replaced with a minimap, allowing for better orientation and action-following without resorting to the overview.

§  When playing competitive or with sv_competitive_official_5v5 set, the minimap will show player hotkey values like the overview map does.

§  Added convar cl_radar_always_centered ( default 1 ) then when set to 0 makes more efficient use of the radar at the expense of moving the POV away from the center.

§  Added 2 options to the radar, allowing players to change the scale and orientation. These are exposed in the Game Settings menu, or directly with the cl_radar_scale ( default 0.7 ) and cl_radar_rotate ( default 1 ) convars, respectively.

§  Added convar cl_radar_icon_scale_min ( default 0.6 ) that allows radar icons to be kept large when the scale is reduced.

§  Moved the planted bomb icon from below the radar to the timer.

§  Fixed radar showing above or below on a player when spectating them from chase.

§  CS:GO Player Profile:

§  All players can now view other players medals/coins on the in-game Player Profile page.

§  Friends can now view your wins and Skill Group on your in-game Player Profile page.

§  You can now view a Player's Profile page by hitting Z (the Command Radio Message key) when spectating that player.

§  Added a shortcut to view a friend's CS:GO Player Profile page from the main menu friends list.

§  Added "Disable Autogenerated DM Spawns?" to info_map_parameters entity that allows mapper to specify that no dm spawns should be autogenerated and will be mapper-placed instead.

§  Added more options for map filtering in server browser:

§  The default map filter now performs substring matching. (dust will find de_dust2_se, cs_dustyhouse, workshop or fastdl versions of maps, etc.)

§  A single slash will search for a prefix in the base map name. (/cs will search for all hostage rescue maps)

§  An asterisk will search for a map name suffix. (*_se will search for any map ending in "_se")

§  A double slash will search for an exact map name prefix. (///125488374/ will search for the official workshop de_dust2_se. ///official will search for all official workshop non-se maps)

§  Added support for official cs_militia map workshop id 133256570 to be played as part of dedicated servers workshop collection mapcycle.

Re: csgo update

mf_meteora
When we can trade an  operation payback item after purchase on cs:go store?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

Re: csgo update

{{A-BS}} Techgunner
Did you get rid of demolition gamemode because it couldn't find gamemode
and gametype?

{{A-BS}}™Techgunner
Clan Leader/Founder
American BloodSport Gaming Community
www.americanbloodsport.com

On 4/25/2013 8:21 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> When we can trade an  operation payback item after purchase on cs:go store?
> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

Re: csgo update

{{A-BS}} Techgunner
This is my start command and worked until this update:  srcds -game csgo
-console -usercon +game_type 1 +game_mode 2 +mapgroup mg_allclassic +ip
67.203.12.85 +map de_westwood -maxplayers_override 24

Server when launches continually says:
Gametypes: could not find matching game type for value "1"
Gametypes: could not find matching game mode value of "1" and type value
of "2"

On 4/25/2013 8:22 PM, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:

> Did you get rid of demolition gamemode because it couldn't find
> gamemode and gametype?
>
> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
> Clan Leader/Founder
> American BloodSport Gaming Community
> www.americanbloodsport.com

>> When we can trade an  operation payback item after purchase on cs:go
>> store?
>> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung
>> Teruuusss...!

Dimitris Zarras
Guys was the updates smooth for everyone?

After the latest update I'm getting this error:

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'

Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20130426231939_1.dmp
success = yes
response: CrashID=bp-9f10940a-fc6c-4f2c-80f8-1bde82130426
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to
help with solving this problem
Fri Apr 26 23:19:49 EEST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds

And the servers got in an endless restart/crash loop. I've tried
validating all the files but this didn't fix it.
What should I do?

On 26/04/2013 06:38 πμ, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:

> This is my start command and worked until this update: srcds -game
> csgo -console -usercon +game_type 1 +game_mode 2 +mapgroup
> mg_allclassic +ip 67.203.12.85 +map de_westwood -maxplayers_override 24
>
> Server when launches continually says:
> Gametypes: could not find matching game type for value "1"
> Gametypes: could not find matching game mode value of "1" and type
> value of "2"
>
> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
> Clan Leader/Founder
> American BloodSport Gaming Community
> www.americanbloodsport.com
>
> On 4/25/2013 8:22 PM, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:
>> Did you get rid of demolition gamemode because it couldn't find
>> gamemode and gametype?
>>
>> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
>> Clan Leader/Founder
>> American BloodSport Gaming Community
>> www.americanbloodsport.com

>>> When we can trade an operation payback item after purchase on cs:go
>>> store?
>>> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung
>>> Teruuusss...!

Dimitris Zarras (feugatos)
CEID Warfare | CS:GO, TF2 | ceidwarfare.net

Re: csgo update

Alex
Run it with -debug and get back with us

2013/4/26 Dimitris Zarras <[hidden email]>
Guys was the updates smooth for everyone?

After the latest update I'm getting this error:

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'

Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20130426231939_1.dmp
success = yes
response: CrashID=bp-9f10940a-fc6c-4f2c-80f8-1bde82130426
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to
help with solving this problem
Fri Apr 26 23:19:49 EEST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds

And the servers got in an endless restart/crash loop. I've tried
validating all the files but this didn't fix it.
What should I do?

On 26/04/2013 06:38 πμ, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:
> This is my start command and worked until this update: srcds -game
> csgo -console -usercon +game_type 1 +game_mode 2 +mapgroup
> mg_allclassic +ip 67.203.12.85 +map de_westwood -maxplayers_override 24
>
> Server when launches continually says:
> Gametypes: could not find matching game type for value "1"
> Gametypes: could not find matching game mode value of "1" and type
> value of "2"
>
> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
> Clan Leader/Founder
> American BloodSport Gaming Community
> www.americanbloodsport.com
>
> On 4/25/2013 8:22 PM, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:
>> Did you get rid of demolition gamemode because it couldn't find
>> gamemode and gametype?
>>
>> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
>> Clan Leader/Founder
>> American BloodSport Gaming Community
>> www.americanbloodsport.com

>>> When we can trade an operation payback item after purchase on cs:go
>>> store?
>>> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung
>>> Teruuusss...!

Collin Howard
Running a competitive and deathmatch server and had no issues with update, one on linux, and other on windows.

Though, I did have a question, how can I make it so it stops cycling through all the maps? On my DM server it cycles through all the maps, I am using a workshop map collection that has only dd2 on it.

Guys was the updates smooth for everyone?

After the latest update I'm getting this error:

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'

Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20130426231939_1.dmp
success = yes
response: CrashID=bp-9f10940a-fc6c-4f2c-80f8-1bde82130426
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to
help with solving this problem
Fri Apr 26 23:19:49 EEST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds

And the servers got in an endless restart/crash loop. I've tried
validating all the files but this didn't fix it.
What should I do?

On 26/04/2013 06:38 πμ, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:

> This is my start command and worked until this update: srcds -game
> csgo -console -usercon +game_type 1 +game_mode 2 +mapgroup
> mg_allclassic +ip 67.203.12.85 +map de_westwood -maxplayers_override 24
>
> Server when launches continually says:
> Gametypes: could not find matching game type for value "1"
> Gametypes: could not find matching game mode value of "1" and type
> value of "2"
>
> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
> Clan Leader/Founder
> American BloodSport Gaming Community
> www.americanbloodsport.com
>
> On 4/25/2013 8:22 PM, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:
>> Did you get rid of demolition gamemode because it couldn't find
>> gamemode and gametype?
>>
>> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
>> Clan Leader/Founder
>> American BloodSport Gaming Community
>> www.americanbloodsport.com

>>> When we can trade an operation payback item after purchase on cs:go
>>> store?
>>> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung
>>> Teruuusss...!

I am getting the same error as Dimitris on one of my servers (I run five total on the same machine, the others work fine). I start the server, it downloads some maps, then this:

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt

Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'

Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20130426184815_1.dmp
success = yes
response:  CrashID=bp-c4a7448b-9075-4125-85ad-460ab2130426
./srcds_run: line 318: 19091 Segmentation fault      $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem

It will then restart after ten seconds and attempt to download maps. Then the endless loop continues.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Collin Howard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Running a competitive and deathmatch server and had no issues with update, one on linux, and other on windows.

Though, I did have a question, how can I make it so it stops cycling through all the maps? On my DM server it cycles through all the maps, I am using a workshop map collection that has only dd2 on it.

Guys was the updates smooth for everyone?

After the latest update I'm getting this error:

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'

Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20130426231939_1.dmp
success = yes
response: CrashID=bp-9f10940a-fc6c-4f2c-80f8-1bde82130426
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to
help with solving this problem
Fri Apr 26 23:19:49 EEST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds

And the servers got in an endless restart/crash loop. I've tried
validating all the files but this didn't fix it.
What should I do?

On 26/04/2013 06:38 πμ, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:
> This is my start command and worked until this update: srcds -game
> csgo -console -usercon +game_type 1 +game_mode 2 +mapgroup
> mg_allclassic +ip 67.203.12.85 +map de_westwood -maxplayers_override 24
>
> Server when launches continually says:
> Gametypes: could not find matching game type for value "1"
> Gametypes: could not find matching game mode value of "1" and type
> value of "2"
>
> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
> Clan Leader/Founder
> American BloodSport Gaming Community
> www.americanbloodsport.com
>
> On 4/25/2013 8:22 PM, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:
>> Did you get rid of demolition gamemode because it couldn't find
>> gamemode and gametype?
>>
>> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
>> Clan Leader/Founder
>> American BloodSport Gaming Community
>> www.americanbloodsport.com

>>> When we can trade an operation payback item after purchase on cs:go
>>> store?
>>> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung
>>> Teruuusss...!

The debug log is:

CRASH: Sat Apr 27 02:09:47 EEST 2013
Start Line: ./srcds_linux -console -usercon -game csgo -autoupdate -steam_dir /home/csgo/steamcmd -steamcmd_script /home/csgo/steamcmd/update-csgo.txt -debug +ip 178.21.172.103 -tickrate 128 -nohltv +servercfgfile server_casual.cfg +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +host_workshop_collection 137850533 +workshop_start_map 123518981 +map de_dust
[New LWP 27104]
[New LWP 27113]
[New LWP 27106]
[New LWP 27105]
[New LWP 27109]
[New LWP 27118]
[New LWP 27122]
[New LWP 27119]
[New LWP 27116]

Guys was the updates smooth for everyone?

After the latest update I'm getting this error:

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file
scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'
Unable to load manifest file 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt'

Uploading dump (in-process) [proxy '']
/tmp/dumps/crash_20130426231939_1.dmp
success = yes
response: CrashID=bp-9f10940a-fc6c-4f2c-80f8-1bde82130426
Segmentation fault
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to
help with solving this problem
Fri Apr 26 23:19:49 EEST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds

And the servers got in an endless restart/crash loop. I've tried
validating all the files but this didn't fix it.
What should I do?

On 26/04/2013 06:38 πμ, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:
> This is my start command and worked until this update: srcds -game
> csgo -console -usercon +game_type 1 +game_mode 2 +mapgroup
> mg_allclassic +ip 67.203.12.85 +map de_westwood -maxplayers_override 24
>
> Server when launches continually says:
> Gametypes: could not find matching game type for value "1"
> Gametypes: could not find matching game mode value of "1" and type
> value of "2"
>
> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
> Clan Leader/Founder
> American BloodSport Gaming Community
> www.americanbloodsport.com
>
> On 4/25/2013 8:22 PM, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:
>> Did you get rid of demolition gamemode because it couldn't find
>> gamemode and gametype?
>>
>> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
>> Clan Leader/Founder
>> American BloodSport Gaming Community
>> www.americanbloodsport.com

>>> When we can trade an operation payback item after purchase on cs:go
>>> store?
>>> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung
>>> Teruuusss...!

It's something with the map workshop FOR CERTAIN.

I just started my server without using a workshop collection and the server booted up correctly starting de_dust2 as I specified on the command line.

What should I do?

PS. Do we community server owners still have the ability to run the custom maps that are in Operation Payback? I used to have de_favela as my start map but since the update I can't run the server. To be honest I didn't try another workshop map, but everything started since the release of Operation Payback "map pack".

> [...]

> Server when launches continually says:
> Gametypes: could not find matching game type for value "1"
> Gametypes: could not find matching game mode value of "1" and type
> value of "2"
>
> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
> Clan Leader/Founder
> American BloodSport Gaming Community
> www.americanbloodsport.com
>
> On 4/25/2013 8:22 PM, {{A-BS}} Techgunner wrote:
>> Did you get rid of demolition gamemode because it couldn't find
>> gamemode and gametype?
>>
>> {{A-BS}}™Techgunner
>> Clan Leader/Founder
>> American BloodSport Gaming Community
>> www.americanbloodsport.com

>>> When we can trade an operation payback item after purchase on cs:go
>>> store?
>>> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung

Holy shit, we better.