cs go 128 tick server windows 2012r2

toeffelhelt
I'm running a 5vs5 128tick training server on a Xeon E31220 quad 3.10 ghz
server, with 16gb ram and SSD, on a windows 2012 r2 server.

as im considering myself quite a noobie and i installed the server using
csgosl, but starting the server with and standalone script.

It has metamod plugin, and sourcemod plugin running.

We are experiencing issues with lag ( high sv and var issues ) when more
than 5 people join the server.

My question is this. is this a hardware sucks error? or windows sucks error?

Thank you in advance.

--
Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/

Re: cs go 128 tick server windows 2012r2

zapper92
Hardware

´╗┐Op 05-02-18 15:06 heeft Csgo_servers namens toeffelhelt <[hidden email] namens [hidden email]> geschreven:

    I'm running a 5vs5 128tick training server on a Xeon E31220 quad 3.10 ghz
    server, with 16gb ram and SSD, on a windows 2012 r2 server.

    as im considering myself quite a noobie and i installed the server using
    csgosl, but starting the server with and standalone script.

    It has metamod plugin, and sourcemod plugin running.

    We are experiencing issues with lag ( high sv and var issues ) when more
    than 5 people join the server.

    My question is this. is this a hardware sucks error? or windows sucks error?

    Thank you in advance.

    --
    Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/

Re: cs go 128 tick server windows 2012r2

toeffelhelt
Cpu i suppose?

--
Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/

Re: cs go 128 tick server windows 2012r2

Christian Deacon
Could you open task manager and see if the server is using a full
core/thread when it is experiencing lag?

Also make sure the CPU is running at 3.10 GHz while the server is
experiencing lag. I remember helping somebody with performance issues on
Windows Server 2012 and the issue was power saver mode being activated.
This caused the CPU to be clocked at 1.6 GHz (or something around there).

I hope this helps!

Thanks.

On 2/5/2018 9:06 AM, toeffelhelt wrote:

> I'm running a 5vs5 128tick training server on a Xeon E31220 quad 3.10 ghz
> server, with 16gb ram and SSD, on a windows 2012 r2 server.
>
> as im considering myself quite a noobie and i installed the server using
> csgosl, but starting the server with and standalone script.
>
> It has metamod plugin, and sourcemod plugin running.
>
> We are experiencing issues with lag ( high sv and var issues ) when more
> than 5 people join the server.
>
> My question is this. is this a hardware sucks error? or windows sucks error?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/

Re: cs go 128 tick server windows 2012r2

toeffelhelt
Ill try that, thank you.

power settings was set at balanced, and i've set it to performance now.

ill check later today, assembly the team and test it out.

--
Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/