Zombie Mod?

Aaron Thompson
I heard rumors that Zombie Mod is to be released as a DLC or something of the sort. IF this is true when should we expect a release?

Re: Zombie Mod?

Kyle Sanderson

There is so much misinformation flying around it isn't even funny. Check out community servers, and filter maps via the zm_ or ze_ prefix. As far as I'm aware Valve has no intentions on allowing server operators to define custom gamemodes via the official lobby system. Its a community server mod, and has been out for months.

Thanks,
Kyle.