You do not have this 3rd party mod installed

You do not have this 3rd party mod installed

Jeff Morello
When I try to join my server from the Steam server browser I get an error message that says "You do not have this 3rd party mod installed". Does anyone know how to fix this?

Re: You do not have this 3rd party mod installed

Erik-jan Riemers

Restart your steam client.. ;P

When I try to join my server from the Steam server browser I get an error message that says "You do not have this 3rd party mod installed". Does anyone know how to fix this?

Re: You do not have this 3rd party mod installed

Jeff Morello
I did restart it multiple times. It looks like I had to actually open the new CSGO game once after the switchover. :P Nevermind.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Erik-jan Riemers <[hidden email]> wrote:

Restart your steam client.. ;P

When I try to join my server from the Steam server browser I get an error message that says "You do not have this 3rd party mod installed". Does anyone know how to fix this?

When I try to join my server from the Steam server browser I get an error message that says "You do not have this 3rd party mod installed". Does anyone know how to fix this?

When I try to join my server from the Steam server browser I get an error message that says "You do not have this 3rd party mod installed". Does anyone know how to fix this?

Re: You do not have this 3rd party mod installed

Nevermore Imperium
Steam links (steam://connect/xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxxx) are not working too :(

2012/8/22 haeufi <[hidden email]>:

> I doubt they will "fix" this, because they want everybody to go into main
> menu and choose whether they want to play quick game, community quick game
> or normal quick game. I would appreciate if they did it include either, but
> I really don´t think they will.
>
> Am 22.08.2012 07:16, schrieb Kyle Sanderson:
>
> The Steam client doesn't support CS:GO at the time of this writing. At least
> to the degree that other Valve games are supported.
>
> Thanks,
> Kyle.
>
> On Aug 21, 2012 11:30 AM, "Jeff Morello" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I did restart it multiple times. It looks like I had to actually open the
>> new CSGO game once after the switchover. :P Nevermind.
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Erik-jan Riemers <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Restart your steam client.. ;P

>>> [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Jeff