Workshop problem

Molnár László
Hy!

Did anyone notice that he can't add new maps to his workshop collection?

I select the map, selecte the collection, put a mark click on OK and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Re: Workshop problem

Absurd Minds
Yessss I thought it was just me. I also couldn't remove them.

I had to subscribe to the map, then choose edit collection, then add the map from subscribed items to get it to actually save.

On Feb 16, 2017 1:35 PM, "Molnár László" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hy!

Did anyone notice that he can't add new maps to his workshop collection?

I select the map, selecte the collection, put a mark click on OK and nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Re: Workshop problem

ham5
yes.. the 'add to collection' button on the steam workshop page is faulty, you must do it the hard way of editing the collection.