Workshop Map Collections

Joby M
I' having issues using a workshop map collection on one of my servers. I've added my API key, the collection id and start map id to launch options and I'm getting nothing at all in the console. Tha maps aren't downloading and the server is just starting to de_dust.

Re: Workshop Map Collections

Absurd Minds
Try  deleting these files in /csgo

subscribed_collection_ids.txt