Quantcast

We are facing some problems with some csgo players on our servers.

We are facing some problems with some csgo players on our servers.

Juliano
Hi,

We are facing some problems with some csgo players on our servers.

They can not connect to the server in question and returns the following error message : Connecting to public ( x.x.x.x:50009 ) ...
Server using ' friends ' lobbies, Requiring pw yes , lobby id ffffffffffffffff

But when we asked for the player to use another steam account , he can connect normally. Any suggestions of what we can do? we have about 25 people with this problem on our platform .
We also ask to use these accounts on other computers and do not work , there seems to be a problem in some csgo accounts and our servers.

Thanks!

Att.
Juliano