Valve MM message spams in community competitive

Valve MM message spams in community competitive

Shantanu Tushar
Hi,

After the update on 5/23/2017 which introduced Operation Hydra, our community competitive servers are getting spammed by the message "All players have connected. The match with start in 60 seconds". This message earlier used to come only in official MatchMaking servers (and that too, only once).

Here's the bug report on our forums https://talk.sostronk.com/t/in-pug-timer-message-spam/51880
Any idea how to disable it?

Shantanu Tushar
Developer
SoStronk
Phone: +91 9972854774

Re: Valve MM message spams in community competitive

Shantanu Tushar
Thanks a lot, that worked!

Shantanu Tushar
Developer
SoStronk
Phone: +91 9972854774

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Contato TecnoHard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
Try change mp_warmuptime_all_players_connected to 0.

Br,
Geison "Geison66" Luiz
https://tecnohardclan.com - https://tecnohardclan.com/forum