Updating CS:GO server should "use" GSLT

Casper Alant
We run a number of CS:GO servers that are available on demand. While the server updates regularly, it may go unused for a significant amount of time. We now had a situation where our user couldn't connect to the server because the GSLT expired.

Could we please change it so updating the server would refresh the GSLT and thus cause it to not expire?

Kind Regards,
Casper Alant
Billosoft

RES: Updating CS:GO server should "use" GSLT

TecnoHard Clãn

Same problem here.

Re: RES: Updating CS:GO server should "use" GSLT

dedimark

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:36 PM, TecnoHard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Same problem here.

Re: RES: Updating CS:GO server should "use" GSLT

Nomaan Ahmad
Same here, I think you should restart servers more often.

On 24 January 2018 at 22:09, dedimark <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:36 PM, TecnoHard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Same problem here.

Re: RES: Updating CS:GO server should "use" GSLT

Marco Padovan
Based on my experience lately servers are quit every 12 hours even if sv_maxuptimelimit & sv_memlimit are set to 0...

This is some new behaviour that I don't remember seeing before... If not in your case you could enable autorestart and set sv_maxuptimelimit to a small amount (like 24hours max) so you are sure it will restart and get online at lease every 12 hours