Update

12
ics

Re: Update

ics
These bots seem to spoof existing users and cause issues for them. For
example, i got 2 mails from the list that i've been unsubscribed due to
excessive bounces few weeks ago and i havent even posted to this list
more than once in the last 4-5 months.

Your membership in the mailing list Csgo_servers has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
22-Apr-2018.

Propably going to receive yet another porn mail after this mail where
some bot showcases image of some naked girl and pretends to be her.

-ics

ProJaCore wrote:

> Porn bots are just a huge risk.
>
> they could reaolve your mac address and use the exploit to vacnet ban
> you instantly permanent from valve servers.
>
> you should use a swarm cluster to protect yourself from incoming attacks;
> all you need is just stackoverflows.
>
> Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
> schrieb am Di., 8. Mai 2018, 09:59:
>
>     Porn bots are a huge exploit. Just imagine if they uploaded a
>     picture and executed MD5 hashes on your PC through your browser or
>     email client. You're all doomed.
>
>     Trust me, I have done PhD in hacking. I have branched off rocket
>     science into computer hacking.
>
>     On Tue, 8 May 2018, 7:43 am Maxence Sartiaux, <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Ban the porn bot by mac address
>

>         On 05/08/2018 07:55 AM, Stealth Mode wrote:
>>         BTW. Vitaliy. There is a lot of spam incoming from a porn bot
>>         to this list. From multiple domains. There is also someone
>>         using proton VPN and protonmail to stalk, and harass people
>>         on this list. Please forward this info to security.
>>
>>         Thanks in advance.
>>
>>         -Stealthmode
>>
>>         On Mon, May 7, 2018, 16:43 Vitaliy Genkin
>>         <[hidden email]
>>         <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>             An optional stability update for CS:GO game servers to
>>             address several network exploits has been released with
>>             PatchVersion=1.36.3.4 and ServerVersion=667.

Update

Vitaliy Genkin
One more optional stability update for CS:GO game servers to address several network exploits has been released with PatchVersion=1.36.3.4 and ServerVersion=668.

Re: Update

Stealth Mode
The bad part is the bot mails aren't on one device. I have been contacted outside of this list from someone using proton VPN/protonmail harassing/stalking me with outdated personal information.

I suspect this is the same person who has these scripts running to spam the list with random mail domain porn bots.

I am back tracing the Mac address of the proton VPN user now. I am awaiting protons I.T. department to go through their server logs for the Swiss proxy server they went through.

-Stealthmode

ProJaCore wrote:
> Porn bots are just a huge risk.
>
> they could reaolve your mac address and use the exploit to vacnet ban
> you instantly permanent from valve servers.
>
> you should use a swarm cluster to protect yourself from incoming attacks;
> all you need is just stackoverflows.
>
> Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
> schrieb am Di., 8. Mai 2018, 09:59:
>
>     Porn bots are a huge exploit. Just imagine if they uploaded a
>     picture and executed MD5 hashes on your PC through your browser or
>     email client. You're all doomed.
>
>     Trust me, I have done PhD in hacking. I have branched off rocket
>     science into computer hacking.
>
>     On Tue, 8 May 2018, 7:43 am Maxence Sartiaux, <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Ban the porn bot by mac address
>

>         On 05/08/2018 07:55 AM, Stealth Mode wrote:
>>         BTW. Vitaliy. There is a lot of spam incoming from a porn bot
>>         to this list. From multiple domains. There is also someone
>>         using proton VPN and protonmail to stalk, and harass people
>>         on this list. Please forward this info to security.
>>
>>         Thanks in advance.
>>
>>         -Stealthmode
>>
>>         On Mon, May 7, 2018, 16:43 Vitaliy Genkin
>>         <[hidden email]
>>         <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>             An optional stability update for CS:GO game servers to
>>             address several network exploits has been released with
>>             PatchVersion=1.36.3.4 and ServerVersion=667.

Re: Update

Ryan Bentley
"I am back tracing the Mac address of the proton VPN user now. I am awaiting protons I.T. department to go through their server logs for the Swiss proxy server they went through."

Stealth is a 10/10 troll, I'm convinced. Bravo.

ProJaCore wrote:
> Porn bots are just a huge risk.
>
> they could reaolve your mac address and use the exploit to vacnet ban
> you instantly permanent from valve servers.
>
> you should use a swarm cluster to protect yourself from incoming attacks;
> all you need is just stackoverflows.
>
> Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
> schrieb am Di., 8. Mai 2018, 09:59:
>
>     Porn bots are a huge exploit. Just imagine if they uploaded a
>     picture and executed MD5 hashes on your PC through your browser or
>     email client. You're all doomed.
>
>     Trust me, I have done PhD in hacking. I have branched off rocket
>     science into computer hacking.
>
>     On Tue, 8 May 2018, 7:43 am Maxence Sartiaux, <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Ban the porn bot by mac address
>

>         On 05/08/2018 07:55 AM, Stealth Mode wrote:
>>         BTW. Vitaliy. There is a lot of spam incoming from a porn bot
>>         to this list. From multiple domains. There is also someone
>>         using proton VPN and protonmail to stalk, and harass people
>>         on this list. Please forward this info to security.
>>
>>         Thanks in advance.
>>
>>         -Stealthmode
>>
>>         On Mon, May 7, 2018, 16:43 Vitaliy Genkin
>>         <[hidden email]
>>         <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>             An optional stability update for CS:GO game servers to
>>             address several network exploits has been released with
>>             PatchVersion=1.36.3.4 and ServerVersion=667.

Re: Update

Kyle Sanderson
Don't disparage the mentally ill. It's pretty clear StealthMode has problems; just leave it be and it will sort itself out.

Kyle.

ProJaCore wrote:
> Porn bots are just a huge risk.
>
> they could reaolve your mac address and use the exploit to vacnet ban
> you instantly permanent from valve servers.
>
> you should use a swarm cluster to protect yourself from incoming attacks;
> all you need is just stackoverflows.
>
> Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
> schrieb am Di., 8. Mai 2018, 09:59:
>
>     Porn bots are a huge exploit. Just imagine if they uploaded a
>     picture and executed MD5 hashes on your PC through your browser or
>     email client. You're all doomed.
>
>     Trust me, I have done PhD in hacking. I have branched off rocket
>     science into computer hacking.
>
>     On Tue, 8 May 2018, 7:43 am Maxence Sartiaux, <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Ban the porn bot by mac address
>

>         On 05/08/2018 07:55 AM, Stealth Mode wrote:
>>         BTW. Vitaliy. There is a lot of spam incoming from a porn bot
>>         to this list. From multiple domains. There is also someone
>>         using proton VPN and protonmail to stalk, and harass people
>>         on this list. Please forward this info to security.
>>
>>         Thanks in advance.
>>
>>         -Stealthmode
>>
>>         On Mon, May 7, 2018, 16:43 Vitaliy Genkin
>>         <[hidden email]
>>         <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>             An optional stability update for CS:GO game servers to
>>             address several network exploits has been released with
>>             PatchVersion=1.36.3.4 and ServerVersion=667.

Re: Update

Stealth Mode
Kyle. Thanks for the Cyber harassment. How about you just don't respond. How about you keep your antagonistic, juvenile, attempting to provoke comments to yourself? Before you are banned from this list for harassment.

-Stealthmode

ProJaCore wrote:
> Porn bots are just a huge risk.
>
> they could reaolve your mac address and use the exploit to vacnet ban
> you instantly permanent from valve servers.
>
> you should use a swarm cluster to protect yourself from incoming attacks;
> all you need is just stackoverflows.
>
> Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
> schrieb am Di., 8. Mai 2018, 09:59:
>
>     Porn bots are a huge exploit. Just imagine if they uploaded a
>     picture and executed MD5 hashes on your PC through your browser or
>     email client. You're all doomed.
>
>     Trust me, I have done PhD in hacking. I have branched off rocket
>     science into computer hacking.
>
>     On Tue, 8 May 2018, 7:43 am Maxence Sartiaux, <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Ban the porn bot by mac address
>

>         On 05/08/2018 07:55 AM, Stealth Mode wrote:
>>         BTW. Vitaliy. There is a lot of spam incoming from a porn bot
>>         to this list. From multiple domains. There is also someone
>>         using proton VPN and protonmail to stalk, and harass people
>>         on this list. Please forward this info to security.
>>
>>         Thanks in advance.
>>
>>         -Stealthmode
>>
>>         On Mon, May 7, 2018, 16:43 Vitaliy Genkin
>>         <[hidden email]
>>         <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>             An optional stability update for CS:GO game servers to
>>             address several network exploits has been released with
>>             PatchVersion=1.36.3.4 and ServerVersion=667.

Re: Update

Ben Steiger
Do we have anyone to moderate this list? I hope someone can contact them soon. I'm tired of seeing stealth post every 3 hours to stir up more problems

ProJaCore wrote:
> Porn bots are just a huge risk.
>
> they could reaolve your mac address and use the exploit to vacnet ban
> you instantly permanent from valve servers.
>
> you should use a swarm cluster to protect yourself from incoming attacks;
> all you need is just stackoverflows.
>
> Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
> schrieb am Di., 8. Mai 2018, 09:59:
>
>     Porn bots are a huge exploit. Just imagine if they uploaded a
>     picture and executed MD5 hashes on your PC through your browser or
>     email client. You're all doomed.
>
>     Trust me, I have done PhD in hacking. I have branched off rocket
>     science into computer hacking.
>
>     On Tue, 8 May 2018, 7:43 am Maxence Sartiaux, <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Ban the porn bot by mac address
>

>         On 05/08/2018 07:55 AM, Stealth Mode wrote:
>>         BTW. Vitaliy. There is a lot of spam incoming from a porn bot
>>         to this list. From multiple domains. There is also someone
>>         using proton VPN and protonmail to stalk, and harass people
>>         on this list. Please forward this info to security.
>>
>>         Thanks in advance.
>>
>>         -Stealthmode
>>
>>         On Mon, May 7, 2018, 16:43 Vitaliy Genkin
>>         <[hidden email]
>>         <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>             An optional stability update for CS:GO game servers to
>>             address several network exploits has been released with
>>             PatchVersion=1.36.3.4 and ServerVersion=667.

Re: Update

ReMS
stealth its not harrassment if youre cotributing and spamming false informations

thats called terrorism and manipulation

ProJaCore wrote:
> Porn bots are just a huge risk.
>
> they could reaolve your mac address and use the exploit to vacnet ban
> you instantly permanent from valve servers.
>
> you should use a swarm cluster to protect yourself from incoming attacks;
> all you need is just stackoverflows.
>
> Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
> schrieb am Di., 8. Mai 2018, 09:59:
>
>     Porn bots are a huge exploit. Just imagine if they uploaded a
>     picture and executed MD5 hashes on your PC through your browser or
>     email client. You're all doomed.
>
>     Trust me, I have done PhD in hacking. I have branched off rocket
>     science into computer hacking.
>
>     On Tue, 8 May 2018, 7:43 am Maxence Sartiaux, <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         Ban the porn bot by mac address
>

>         On 05/08/2018 07:55 AM, Stealth Mode wrote:
>>         BTW. Vitaliy. There is a lot of spam incoming from a porn bot
>>         to this list. From multiple domains. There is also someone
>>         using proton VPN and protonmail to stalk, and harass people
>>         on this list. Please forward this info to security.
>>
>>         Thanks in advance.
>>
>>         -Stealthmode
>>
>>         On Mon, May 7, 2018, 16:43 Vitaliy Genkin
>>         <[hidden email]
>>         <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>             An optional stability update for CS:GO game servers to
>>             address several network exploits has been released with
>>             PatchVersion=1.36.3.4 and ServerVersion=667.

Re: Update

Frederique
Please stop replying to problematic users. This list is not moderated
and even if it would be the user in question would not be banned.