Update

12

Update

Vitaliy Genkin
CS:GO client, servers, and SDK have been updated to version 1.35.2.1
Previous build has been pinned as "jan_27" label.

Release notes for the latest update can be found here:
http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2016/02/13629/

GL HF!

Re: Update

whosurdaddy
Thanks bud!! Man the update is huge!!!

Re: Update

MiShU # gameserver-syndicate.de
Thx for the announcement! (y)

Am 18.02.2016 um 04:23 schrieb Vitaliy Genkin:

> CS:GO client, servers, and SDK have been updated to version 1.35.2.1
> Previous build has been pinned as "jan_27" label.
>
> Release notes for the latest update can be found here:
> http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2016/02/13629/
>
> GL HF!

Re: Update

Kevin Mieszala
Good ole smoke nade bug is back. Everyone can see through smoke nades.

Am 18.02.2016 um 04:23 schrieb Vitaliy Genkin:

> CS:GO client, servers, and SDK have been updated to version 1.35.2.1
> Previous build has been pinned as "jan_27" label.
>
> Release notes for the latest update can be found here:
> http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2016/02/13629/
>
> GL HF!

Re: Update

Zaretti Steve
Thanks for communities. We was waiting update like this since a long
times. That's great !

Please note:
mp_teammates_are_enemies does't work well with the censor grenade.
DeltaEntMessage bug still exist.

> Good ole smoke nade bug is back. Everyone can see through smoke nades.

Re: Update

Левинчук Федор-2
hi
smoke bug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8peQdPIViQ

18.02.2016, 13:32, "Zaretti Steve" <[hidden email]>:

Thanks for communities. We was waiting update like this since a long
times. That's great !

Please note:
mp_teammates_are_enemies does't work well with the censor grenade.
DeltaEntMessage bug still exist.

 Good ole smoke nade bug is back. Everyone can see through smoke nades.

Re: Update

Vitaliy Genkin
A client stability update for CS:GO has been released today to address several frequent crashes and a smoke grenade regression.

Re: Update

narry
Thanks Vitaliy! Glad you're pushing update logs to the mailing list again :-)

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Vitaliy Genkin <[hidden email]> wrote:
A client stability update for CS:GO has been released today to address several frequent crashes and a smoke grenade regression.

Re: Update

joshtrav
Vitality,

It seems you can no longer parent items to players - is this intended.
If so, should we take it this is now considered illegal behavior as
well?  We have long since parented identical skins to make them glow
for effects - see plugin by Mitchell here:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=240703

More to the point, could this sort of thing be included in updates as
well.  It would be nice to know when you are actively deciding to
eliminate custom content features so we are not left guessing.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Vitaliy Genkin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> CS:GO client, servers, and SDK have been updated to version 1.35.2.1
> Previous build has been pinned as "jan_27" label.
>
> Release notes for the latest update can be found here:
> http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2016/02/13629/
>
> GL HF!

Precache limit

Matthias "InstantMuffin" Kollek
"– Added engine support for up to 4096 model precache table entries."

Keep in mind: This is not for "us", but for the operation.

Re: Precache limit

narry
Piss off. If it was needed for the operation it'd have been done last week.
You're aware Valve can do something for the community, right?
There was a huge discussion about this on /r/globaloffensive the other day and they VERY obviously listened to that request.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM, Matthias "InstantMuffin" Kollek <[hidden email]> wrote:
"– Added engine support for up to 4096 model precache table entries."

Keep in mind: This is not for "us", but for the operation.

Re: Precache limit

Matthias "InstantMuffin" Kollek
Feel free to not reply if you don't like a response, instead of insulting people.

First of all, Valve fixes stuff in hindsight. See the current patch notes regarding the ui issues with the medishot.
Second of all, workshop maps have been affected by this limit for ages. Complaints and requests have been made "up their butts" from every possible direction for over a year.

I'm simply asking myself what changed.

On 24.02.2016 02:27, Daniel Barreiro wrote:
Piss off. If it was needed for the operation it'd have been done last week.
You're aware Valve can do something for the community, right?
There was a huge discussion about this on /r/globaloffensive the other day and they VERY obviously listened to that request.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM, Matthias "InstantMuffin" Kollek <[hidden email]> wrote:
"– Added engine support for up to 4096 model precache table entries."

Keep in mind: This is not for "us", but for the operation.

Re: Precache limit

narry
Feel free not to read me calling you out if you want. Have fun in your safe space where you can be a dick to someone else (Your previous comments on Valve and the community make this a lot more than it would be on its own) but once someone calls you out they're the bad guy.

You complain Valve doesn't care about the community and then when they do something for the community you claim it wasn't done for the community.

Yes, Valve is known to fix stuff in hindsight. That doesn't change the fact that that doesn't apply with this change. Was there any reason for them to need to change it? No, there wasn't. It happened after an open discussion on the subreddit.

Yes people have complained about this for a while, and it would have been nice to seen it changed sooner, but at least they changed it. Don't complain they don't listen/care when they VERY clearly do.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM, Matthias "InstantMuffin" Kollek <[hidden email][hidden email]> wrote:
"– Added engine support for up to 4096 model precache table entries."

Keep in mind: This is not for "us", but for the operation.

Re: Precache limit

Matthias "InstantMuffin" Kollek
Yeah, not really going to apologize for being a pragmatist and having valid concerns.
There are differences between disagreeing with someone, defamation, and blatantly insulting though.

But I'm just going to leave you alone now. Not that I've done the opposite before, but I think you need the verbal confirmation.

On 24.02.2016 02:42, Daniel Barreiro wrote:
[...]

An optional server stability update for CS:GO has been released. It is recommended for server operators to update servers with PatchVersion=1.35.2.9 to the latest build ServerVersion=310.

Community servers that need clients to upload changes to their userinfo entries during gameplay must set all allowed server-side userinfo setting keys when processing client connect.

GL HF!