SteamCMD alternative

Didrole
Hi guys, I wasn't happy with how SteamCMD works and made an alternative tool to it.
I think some of you might be interested by it so here is its URL: http://didrole.com/UpdateTool/
I haven't tested it that much, so it may have bugs.

Sincerely,
Didrole

Re: SteamCMD alternative

[#OMEGA] - K2

THANK YOU

It works at least 900% better then SteamCMD does (because, well it works on the first try even :P). Also it seems to be much faster with the downloads as well.

Good job.

Re: SteamCMD alternative

Axel Terizaki
It appears to be much better than SteamCMD indeed, but it doesn't work
for me :
Logging on Steam with account xxxx ...
Logged on
Requesting appinfo update.
Installing 740:Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server ...
Reconfiguring, progress: 0.00% (0.00 iB / 0.00 iB)
Update failed: Not enough disk space
Logging off

Results of df -h /home :

Sys. de fichiers            Taille  Uti. Disp. Uti% Monté sur
/dev/md4              1,8T  1,4T  371G  79% /home

How can 371Gb of disk space not be enough? :)

In fact it worked when I specified a directory with -dir, but the error
message is misleading.
Now it downloads...

And yes Valve, please FIX SteamCMD. It's a good idea on paper, but it
fails miserably. Everytime I login and try to download something, it
says I'm not logged in and won't let me download. Weird.