Quantcast

Servers on Linux crashing after 50th round

Servers on Linux crashing after 50th round

Marco Padovan

Hi,

Since the latest update we are seeing hundreds of servers crash when round count goes above 50 (like 25-26 in overtime)

Is this a known bug?

Thanks

Re: Servers on Linux crashing after 50th round

Marco Padovan

The problem is still persisting after the latest small update.

Apparently it's crashing at buy time of the 51th round. Not 100% times, but we had multiple occurrences, is it something someone else have observerd / experienced?

Thanks