Serve Accounts & >2 Players get connection problems.

Serve Accounts & >2 Players get connection problems.

Krillins World
Tested and it works. I can go back to used my server account to update the servers so I can continue on playing.

How about fixing the connection issue? Players would like to play in my server when 2 players are already playing. This has been going on for some time now with newer installs since the 8/15 update. No update yet that we know of has addressed this issue reported days ago. No workaround have worked past single player.

Best regards,
Krillin

Any steam account can install/update a server now that it is not in beta. You will need a steam account but it doesn't need to have CS:GO on it's account.