SDK CSGO vvis_dll.dll not found

Ejziponken
Many people seems to have this problem after  installing a new clean version
of SDK.

"vvis launcher error : can't load vvis_dll.dll the specified procedure could
not be found."

Been like this for weeks now maybe since Dust2 first was released or
something?
People cant compile maps any longer. This needs attention right now. And we
have no idea if any devs knows about this problem or not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/csmapmakers/comments/76bhqi/sdk_csgo_cant_not_compil_vvis_dlldll_not_found/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/211/discussions/2/1488861734118634781/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/211/discussions/0/1488861734106660369/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/1489987633996769550/