Quantcast

Regarding Token Banwaves

SM91337
This post was updated on .
I would like to thank valve for the frequent token banwaves, it has
opened up a new opportunity for us to make some money while saving the
majority of people money, We run a company which sells server tokens and
an automated service which allows our customers to keep servers online
throughout banwaves. We do all the work such as registering new steam
accounts, buying sim cards, activating CSGO and generating the GLST tokens.

Our customers save a lot of time, money and it also allows us to keep
our servers running throughout the ban waves without losing a fortune.

The more you ban us the more money we make so keep up the ban waves!

To sum up Valve, you fucked with the community because of greed, but it
will always be a cat and mouse game, we will fight to keep the community
happy regardless of what you do.

In an ideal world, Valve would do more for the community and show some
support instead of issuing everyone bans for something silly, But we
have seen the true colours of Valve and it appears that you really don't
care, You won't even fix the severe exploits in your game which allows
hackers to crash servers, you won't fix the severe performance issues
which cripple servers and I bet you won't even respond to this message.

We have had enough but we ain't stepping down from the fight any time soon.

Re: Regarding Token Banwaves

JohnSmithFromNYC
+rep

Re: Regarding Token Banwaves

VieuxGnome

If U want a Valve response, U must send email to [hidden email]. CS GO Servers is a community mailing list, no feedback mailing list.

Le lun. 18 juil. 2016 à 03:54, Franc1sco <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Your post make me laugh hahaha totally agree with you and especially since I
am the author of the famous plugin "weapon paints (!ws)" that valve dislike.

Valve dont fix exploits and important things for the server community, only
when they can lose money. And they give us a absurd excuse of "weapon paints
confuse to the players" for ban these plugins with the real reason of they
lose money. So I am not to favor of follow his rule "dont confuse to the
players".

-----
Sincerely,

Re: Regarding Token Banwaves

Kristaps Kusiņš

I have invested so much time and effort in the cs:go server,  not to mention money.

When Valve announced this stupid token bans,  I tried,  I really did try to comply and didn't use any "illegal" plugins for the first 2 months,  and I lost over 80% of players within those 2 months.

Afterwards I contacted Franc1sco and bought his plugin once again, once I activated and adjusted it correctly it didn't take even 2 hours to re-populate my servers to max. All the players want are the skins, they don't care about the false inventory report or any of that bs.

I am more than willing to pay for TOKENS from the website which I will not mention here, but I also will only continue support developers like Franc1sco, and I will buy any plugin which he makes that I can use on my servers!

They should look at their CS:GO stats they have lost already 200,000 players, since april. If they want to lose more, go on ignore the community servers, which is almost half of the player base..

On Aug 3, 2016 1:29 PM, "Vieux Gnome" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

If U want a Valve response, U must send email to [hidden email]. CS GO Servers is a community mailing list, no feedback mailing list.

Le lun. 18 juil. 2016 à 03:54, Franc1sco <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Your post make me laugh hahaha totally agree with you and especially since I
am the author of the famous plugin "weapon paints (!ws)" that valve dislike.

Valve dont fix exploits and important things for the server community, only
when they can lose money. And they give us a absurd excuse of "weapon paints
confuse to the players" for ban these plugins with the real reason of they
lose money. So I am not to favor of follow his rule "dont confuse to the
players".

-----
Sincerely,

Re: Regarding Token Banwaves

Kamil Wilczyński

They do not care about community servers I think. Everything they do is making our lives harder. Maybe they didnt get what the purpose of skins on the servers is. If some1 would want to buy some skins, they would definetely test it out on some server with skins just to check out if it fits their playstyle. Like me fe.

Of course there are players that wont buy any skins and play community servers with !ws but please, they wouldnt buy anything anyway.

For me, GSLT bans serve no purpose but creating GSLT token market. You can pay symbolic ammount of cash and be sure you wont even notice any ban wave.

Re: Regarding Token Banwaves

Martin van Wageningen
Dear Valve,

The community server mailing list messages are getting a little bit worrying, therefore i am forwarding this to you.
Not sure if you can do anything with this, but felt obligated to send this.

Best Regards,
a fanatic cs:go player and community founder

[...]

Денис Крама
Probably VALVE don`t care even a official servers, sample one https://youtu.be/iHs1h-xszdc , sample 2  https://youtu.be/Xn8GLEq5NNo , these glitch using like on prime acc, and not. VALVE, do some for community, not only money. And about community servers. Honestly, when I first began to prohibit the plugins, I cleaned them from the server, but after I lose 95% of the audience, I just turned it off and made into a computer for the younger brother. That`s all folks, ty VALVE, you are the best company for the murder of any motivation. I was pleased to keep business with you. Sorry for my bad English.

[...]

С уважением / Best regards
Крамаренко Денис / Kramarenko Denys

icq 457346989
skype krama_d