Re: stealthmode's hodge podge of facts sprinkled amongst outright lies

Re: stealthmode's hodge podge of facts sprinkled amongst outright lies

Jack Emerson
Your public IP address is assigned by your ISP independent of your hardware. Are you mad?

Why am I even replying...I'm part of the problem.

Re: stealthmode's hodge podge of facts sprinkled amongst outright lies

Stealth Mode
The Internet Protocol address is assigned by the operating system contacting the network administration device which is normally a switch, router, or hub. It checks these devices for a free Internet Protocol address. And the packets the network sends has a footer and a header with this IP addressing.

Once you have this IP address you can then pulse the dmz of the router and pull it's network allocation table. Once this is done you have every Mac address on the network.

However, with just a pkt sniffer you can go directly to someone's is and pull their Mac address right out of the network interface cards read only memory which is stored under the device table for the operating system which is connected to the internet Protocol address you are using.

Literally, a phone line can be tapped with 0 and 1 about a 1,000-10,000 taps. And your machine will randomly shut off.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018, 12:55 Jack Emerson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your public IP address is assigned by your ISP independent of your hardware. Are you mad?

Why am I even replying...I'm part of the problem.

Re: stealthmode's hodge podge of facts sprinkled amongst outright lies

Geo B.
Could you just randomly shut off like this machine please?

We all had a lot of fun reading your nonsense emails even at my office but this is enough i think.

Le mer. 25 avr. 2018 à 14:43, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> a écrit :
[...]

Last message for the kids.

Do you know what a field programmable gate array is? Because you refer to them as CPU/gpu. Do you know what f.p.g.a., and e.e.p.r.o.m., and p.r.o.m. are? Those are the 4 bit through 64 bit programmable logic controllers that every "computer" ever made uses to have a "machine/pc". Including the 16 bit hexidecimal/machine assembly language utilizing logic controller that stores Mac addresses known as the U.A.R.T. chip in your network interface card/onboard lan/wifi adapters.

Some of us can go below the hardware layer. We don't ban by IP addressing. That was the point of the previous topic. Cause anyone can walk under the hardware layer without detection, and without being able to be seen/tracked/banned. The point was to ban by Mac address because most of the script kiddies, and amateurs. Those who aren't trained in electronics, and especially binary logic controller programming. Will never be able to connect to your go server to run malicious scripts.

That was the point. Have a nice day. A large number of people from the previous topic are now blocked permanently from any type of communication to my dmz.

Furthermore. The suggestion to run your servers through a VMware/virtual machine is always a good idea. It keeps the environment sandboxed to keep the physical hardware from being damaged by malicious files/packets/scripts.

End of Discussion.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018, 08:41 Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Erik-jan Riemers
"It keeps the environment sandboxed to keep the physical hardware from being damaged by malicious files/packets/scripts."

.. since scripts these days can physically damage hardware? Almost looks like he's copy pasting a bad bofh, fun still..

[...]

Saint K.

In science, which this is, things have to be proven by the arguing party. So, with that in mind, I would really love to see the math that apparently can digest an IP address from a MAC address.

Entertain us 😊

Re: stealthmode's hodge podge of facts sprinkled amongst outright lies

Ben Fullick
@Saint K.
Lurker here, I found this amazing tool during my lunch that does 'the math' ;)
This tool elegantly translates the 4 bytes of any IP4 address, into your 6 byte MAC address. Just like the actual internet!
...I'll go back to lurking now.

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 at 16:09 Saint K. <[hidden email]> wrote:

In science, which this is, things have to be proven by the arguing party. So, with that in mind, I would really love to see the math that apparently can digest an IP address from a MAC address.

Entertain us 😊

Re: stealthmode's hodge podge of facts sprinkled amongst outright lies

ReMS
Dear Stalthmode

if you have the time
because you have the time
since ur writing facades of textes.

create a proof of concept
just fo us
no matter

if you can prrof it
then ur fine
if not

then theres no way that we should believe you

xoxo