Re: simply cool

gerbra

Hi,

I know you're interested in stuff like that. There is something really cool I've just found for you, just take a look http://other.bigfrank.biz/e6bxb/3

gerbra

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 5:21 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: a faggot

I already posted and it was about my younger brother but i have another one involving him. This one was a few years ago. My brother is ten years my junior and he was at the time about 18 or so. We had gone to target and we were cutting up as brothers do. I shoved him or something. Well, as we were about ten feet from the front door heading inside, there are a bunch of people leaving, some with small children. My brother proceeds to yell for everyone to hear "NO I WILL NOT PULL MY PANTS DOWN!" People turned and sneered and I felt like shrinking into the sidewalk. I moved away a few feet beet red. You won that round, /u/speedobandito1