Re: install !gloves in my servers !!

mohammad ghafuory
hi
i do want install this plugin for my servers:

Is this plugin allowed?

thank you

hi
i do want install this plugin for my servers:

Is this plugin allowed?

thank you

Re: install !gloves in my servers !!

Dennis @ Prima Servers

"To be clear, the services that should not be offered on a community server include (but are not limited to):

Allowing players to claim temporary ownership of CS:GO items that are not in their inventory (Weapon skins, knives, etc.).
– Providing a falsified competitive skill group and/or profile rank status or scoreboard coin (e.g., Operation Challenge Coins).
– Interfering with systems that allow players to correctly access their own CS:GO inventories, items, or profile."

On 21-02-2018 09:14:16, mohammad ghafuory <[hidden email]> wrote:

hi
i do want install this plugin for my servers:

Is this plugin allowed?

thank you

hi
i do want install this plugin for my servers:

Is this plugin allowed?

thank you

Re: install !gloves in my servers !!

darulo
VALVE doesn't care so just go ahead and add those illegal plugins to your
servers like everyone else..

--
Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/