Quantcast

Re: Guideline workaround?

Don Park-2

No need to be rude.

On Aug 16, 2016 5:03 AM, "Kristaps Kusiņš" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Those are simple quotes from valve's official guidelines, nothing more... what's the point of your 2 useless links?

Although the statements are vague. Valve did say that they would answer
questions about the guidelines if they are contacted. The statements and
some good explanations can be found at these two links.

http://dathost.net/blog/all-you-need-to-know-about-valves-plugin-policies/

http://www.pcgamesn.com/counter-strike-global-offensive/custom-csgo-weapon-skins-and-spoofing-banned-on-all-community-servers-by-valve

Re: Guideline workaround?

Kamil Wilczyński

Dont even try to get custom skins to your server. It will get banned anyway (see my servers). Its just the code of your plugins that they scan (i think) and look for the one changing your skins to other than default.

Re: Guideline workaround?

Kristaps Kusiņš

Yes it's the code that gets banned.  All I hope is they don't do anything because as long as it stays like this I and many others can and will continue running these plug-ins.