Quantcast

Rcon "say" command

John
I noticed that the rcon "say" command does not work in CS:GO -- that is,
it shows output in the server console, but the message is not actually
shown to players. Is this on the docket to be fixed in the next update?

-John

Re: Rcon "say" command

Gordon Reynolds
As much as I would like this fixed I hope we can see sv_password fixed first.

Both the "say" command and "sv_password" are not things that would ever be supported/needed on the console version - so we will probably have to sit tight on these updates for some weeks to come.

On 9/11/2012 2:26 PM, Gordon wrote:
> As much as I would like this fixed I hope we can see sv_password fixed
> first.
>
> Both the "say" command and "sv_password" are not things that would
> ever be supported/needed on the console version - so we will probably
> have to sit tight on these updates for some weeks to come.

I don't think either is a tall order, by any means. Both are certainly
very important.

-John

Re: Rcon "say" command

Mike Didiano
I was having the say command issue with GameMe after updating to latest meta
mod dev 1.10.   rolling back to metamod 1.9 fixes it for GameMe at least.

> As much as I would like this fixed I hope we can see sv_password fixed
> first.
>
> Both the "say" command and "sv_password" are not things that would
> ever be supported/needed on the console version - so we will probably
> have to sit tight on these updates for some weeks to come.

I don't think either is a tall order, by any means. Both are certainly very
important.

-John

Re: Rcon "say" command

Mike Didiano
Oops I misread that - my bad

> As much as I would like this fixed I hope we can see sv_password fixed
> first.
>
> Both the "say" command and "sv_password" are not things that would
> ever be supported/needed on the console version - so we will probably
> have to sit tight on these updates for some weeks to come.

I don't think either is a tall order, by any means. Both are certainly very
important.

-John

Re: Rcon "say" command

dfby4e765