Quantcast

Problem with workshop?

Charalampos Galanis
Hello, my csgo servers just take forever to start and seems that they cannot load any workshop maps , can somebody confirm?

Thank you!

Re: Problem with workshop?

Charalampos Galanis
Actually , I get the following message in console: "Server UGC Manager: Failed to get file info. Internal IHTTP error or clientside internet connection problem." What is wrong?

Hello, my csgo servers just take forever to start and seems that they cannot load any workshop maps , can somebody confirm?

Thank you!

Re: Problem with workshop?

Don Park-2

Or people see it and never had this problem and are waiting for people who acutally had to experience this problem to respond.

Please don't expect an immediate turnaround.

I searched google the error since I never had it before.  It suggests either your workshop api key or maybe the map you start with isnt inside the workshop collection.

Also some suggests its when the workshop api server goes down.  It seems there are many possible points/vulnerabilities when dealing with this issue. Therefore, I'd start researching more, have a document which shows where the vulnerabilities were reported being, and start basic troubleshooting.