Quantcast

Problem with slots and console connect command

Problem with slots and console connect command

TecnoHard Clãn
Hi,
I own a server with 12 slots, but trough the command "connect" in
console, more of 12 people can enter in my server.

This is a bug? How to solve?

Thx,
G66

Re: Problem with slots and console connect command

Don Park-2
More detail is needed since this is unhelpful.

What specifically is the server.  Is it public?  Is it private?  Did they enter the server password?  is the server on?  Did they add the IP/FQDN after the "connect" command?

Or are you saying more than 12 people can't enter a 12 slot server?

- Don

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 12:16 AM, TecnoHard Clãn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I own a server with 12 slots, but trough the command "connect" in console, more of 12 people can enter in my server.

This is a bug? How to solve?

Thx,
G66

Re: Problem with slots and console connect command

TecnoHard Clãn
Yeah, i run sourcemod in my server.
Where i can find the fix?

- G66

On 24/08/2016 12:17, Absurd Minds wrote:
> It is a bug. There might be a sourcemod plugin to "fix" it, but if you
> don't run sourcemod you're out of luck until valve can fix it.

Re: Problem with slots and console connect command

Asher Baker
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=263596 is the plugin, there are some suggestions in the thread and it's worth reading.

~~~~~
"Their heads are green, and their hands are blue,
      And they went to sea in a Sieve." - Edward Lear

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 4:27 PM, Absurd Minds <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Robin Groppe

Jesus Christ, this Software is getting more funny Day by Day.
The amount of bugs is ridiculous.

Valve pay attention on your programming and Test new releases for gods Sake!