Please bring back the "wait" command

Andreas Grimm

Dear Valve/HPE,

is there any chance to get the client command "wait" back in CS:GO ?

At the moment:

] wait

Unknown command: wait

It was a very usefull command for clients

- Andreas

Re: Please bring back the "wait" command

Valentin G.
I'd also like to vote for the retry/reconnect commands for convenience :)

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Andreas Grimm <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Valve/HPE,
>

> is there any chance to get the client command "wait" back in CS:GO ?
>

> At the moment:
>
> ] wait
>
> Unknown command: wait
>

> It was a very usefull command for clients
>

> - Andreas

Re: Please bring back the "wait" command

Kyle Sanderson

While I miss retry as it was used by myself quite frequently, and everyone else who doesn't use the lobby system. I never found a legitimate use for wait.

Thanks,
Kyle.

Re: Please bring back the "wait" command

Travis Brown

I used retry all the time. Wait was used in cfgs. All league cfgs used it.

On Aug 21, 2012 12:23 PM, "Kyle Sanderson" <[hidden email]> wrote:

While I miss retry as it was used by myself quite frequently, and everyone else who doesn't use the lobby system. I never found a legitimate use for wait.

Thanks,
Kyle.

Re: Please bring back the "wait" command

Gordon Reynolds
No 'retry' is really messing me up :(

I thought 'wait' was taken out because it was allowing for some (helpful/hurtful/nice/exploitative/pick your word) script-functions.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Travis Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

I used retry all the time. Wait was used in cfgs. All league cfgs used it.

On Aug 21, 2012 12:23 PM, "Kyle Sanderson" <[hidden email]> wrote:

While I miss retry as it was used by myself quite frequently, and everyone else who doesn't use the lobby system. I never found a legitimate use for wait.

Thanks,
Kyle.

Re: Please bring back the "wait" command

Jonas Andersson
Wait is a nice command to have for Live on 3 scripts.

http://about.me/jonasandersson