Quantcast

Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

12

Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

Robin Groppe

https://youtu.be/3EsDMYQmYaE

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

Денис Крама
They are not interested in the game based on skills. If a company receives from it a lot of money and enjoy all of the boxes with the skins this is profit. If the pro-players get ban of "cheating" (I do not speak for those who really banned) and wave of hype rises, and Valve fix (or create a list of "pro players"), and you know why? That's right they are not interested in a departure of players who make the prestige of the game by participating in different tournaments (and money here in second place). There are children and others who watch the games, spend money on them, despite the fact that the company itself puts it all in a "minimum" of money. So the company is absolutely indifferent to their community, they have repeatedly demonstrated (skins on the servers, a bunch of other plugins, tokens) bugs, fix one, get two, profit. Why do server tickrate 128? No, no, no, we'll... here's a new case folks. Why make a official server in Russia? No, no, no, we will bring here new sounds, they are much more important than all. I do not want it to, but you just look at the map of official servers (that's me so a slight digression). Good anti-cheat? No, no, no, we have made to you view the demo. Let you're just going to help us ban cheaters, you do not mind your spare time, so we did thing in which you can spend it. After all, on the fact that the company made from the global to the game better? New hitboxes, a new rank system (loose one game = loose the rank, but if you want rank up you need to win 15 games in a row, and then we will think about this (true story)), and ... oh yeah, servers in Peru, to community is a very necessary servers in Peru.

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

Денис Крама
uhhh... no images in mail, so links.

New rank system such nasty.

Img <a href="http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/271726679850909838/0C61EBCC932BCD409070D1BCF5C4C4EF90DCD870/?interpolation=lanczos-none&amp;output-format=jpeg&amp;output-quality=95&amp;fit=inside|1024:576&amp;composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&amp;background-color=black">one

Img <a href="http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/449618865140776783/BADADCC7D1C81158A852A0020324A5B9AB182DB4/?interpolation=lanczos-none&amp;output-format=jpeg&amp;output-quality=95&amp;fit=inside|1024:640&amp;composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A640&amp;background-color=black">two

I`m love it

I just left this here, new rank system such beautiful. Me and my friend is mg 2

--
С уважением / Best regards
Крамаренко Денис / Kramarenko Denys

icq 457346989
skype krama_d

--
С уважением / Best regards
Крамаренко Денис / Kramarenko Denys

icq 457346989
skype krama_d

--
С уважением / Best regards
Крамаренко Денис / Kramarenko Denys

icq 457346989
skype krama_d

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

Robin Groppe

I have another opinion on that. This is Not call of duty 1 where no Interpolation is done and you always have to play "with your latency".
I think with all the fancy Interpolation, if i clearly shot someone in the face I want it to be registered. Look at the End of the vid. He noscoped with awp and literally shot thru the Body of the opponent without Hit registered.
This is Not acceptable.
Wenn are talking about latency in the 20-100ms Range. So why do i die while beeing hidden around a Corner almost a Second later.
Something is wrong here.

Am 29.08.2016 17:39 schrieb "Marcin Paterek" <[hidden email]>:
[...]

Tom Devonport

Valve know the issues. Valve have put new developers on the team. Valve is working on the issues.
Valve does not like to communicate because it causes more issues. Emailing here does not help, it just annoys people on the mailing list.

Go cry on /r/globaloffensive.

On 29 Aug 2016 16:47, "Robin Groppe" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

"if i clearly shot someone in the face I want it to be registered" - That's exactly what I mean when I wrote "I saw him, so I must have hit him!".

Please, read about interpolation before you say anything on it.

[...]

thedudeguy1
While I do agree that CS:GO does have some major issues with its hit registration and its very lacking anti-cheat, I feel like this petition is immature and saying simply "fix this" and "fix that" won't get the problem solved. It isn't as if something is completely broken, both of the systems in question in the partition work to an extent. VAC and the hitreg only need improvement not just "fixing". The hitreg in particular would be especially hard to "fix" because it would likely require a rewrite entirely of the hit registration mechanics which would also mean that not just the client engine but also the server engine would have to have major overhauls. I feel the need to point this out as many people don't understand how something cannot simply be "fixed" unless there is a mistake in the programming.

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

Robin Groppe

Are you always that friendly? Communication is important especially in Software developement. What is this mailinglist for if I cant ask others for their opinion? Who are you to tell me to go cry somewhere else?

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

David
This mailing list is for communicating and discussing issues with hosting servers. not your personal chat line to the devs.

On 29 August 2016 at 17:46, Robin Groppe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Are you always that friendly? Communication is important especially in Software developement. What is this mailinglist for if I cant ask others for their opinion? Who are you to tell me to go cry somewhere else?

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

Marcin Paterek
Do you realize that the basics of networking in Source are more than 12 years old, so back then it may not have been the worst idea at all?

Are you always that friendly? Communication is important especially in Software developement. What is this mailinglist for if I cant ask others for their opinion? Who are you to tell me to go cry somewhere else?

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

Kristin A
The petitioner is naiive and simplistic in his approach. In fact, I'm fed up of streamers being asked if they've signed the petition, which while gaining a lot of noise has next to zero potential.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Marcin Paterek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you realize that the basics of networking in Source are more than 12 years old, so back then it may not have been the worst idea at all?

Are you always that friendly? Communication is important especially in Software developement. What is this mailinglist for if I cant ask others for their opinion? Who are you to tell me to go cry somewhere else?

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

Robin Groppe

Punkbuster used to do exactly that.

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

Денис Крама
@mrpaterek

I`m realize, but need to move forward, if you introduce a "fresh" game, all its components to the new and old to take and try
to sculpt something new with the old technology (despite improvements on the part of the company).
It's like you're buying a new car, and you say in the factory / store, here we did a lot of new stuff, especially our good left interior,
but you know, we left all the old parts, and now your new car will break down as the old, just it will be more beautiful.

Do you realize that the basics of networking in Source are more than 12 years old, so back then it may not have been the worst idea at all?

Are you always that friendly? Communication is important especially in Software developement. What is this mailinglist for if I cant ask others for their opinion? Who are you to tell me to go cry somewhere else?

С уважением / Best regards
Крамаренко Денис / Kramarenko Denys

icq 457346989
skype krama_d

Re: Please Fix CSGO! Petition for Valve Fix Your Game @csgo_dev on YouTube.

imre
Well the is slight possibility CS:GO getting Source 2 engine overhaul.

12