Players getting "stuck" in server, can't be kicked

Players getting "stuck" in server, can't be kicked

Absurd Minds
Players are getting hung in my server. These are players who were here, but then left, but their presence is hanging in the server. They haven't actually connected, so there is no ID by which to kick them (can't kick through HLSW or through sourcemod), but the server echoes the wrong player count. For example, yesterday I had something like 6 players hung in the server, so people kept joining and then thinking we were doing something shady when there were really only 2 people instead of 8.

Here's a picture of HLSW showing two hung users. The server browser shows 4 players instead of just 2.

Does anybody know how to remedy this problem without restarting the server?

Re: Players getting "stuck" in server, can't be kicked

Marcin Paterek
I had a similar issue (but with connecting players) and used this plugin - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=928684

It says its for L4D, but it worked in CSGO just fine.