Other Servers lagging Out

Violent Crimes
Anyone else having issues with other servers on the when you are
starting a cs-go servers lagging out or crashing out the servers.

Server Spec

e3-1240
8 gigs ram
1x ssd 1x hdd

Usage on the box is 25% of the cpu and 40% of the ram.

Re: Other Servers lagging Out

Preston Alvarado
I'm having a lot of lag.

Intel Xeon L5420 @ 2.50GHz (8 core total) and a dedicated 100Mbps uplink.

I've never had it crash tho. I just get random lag spikes.

CPU usage gets around 25%-45% and around 400MB of ram being used.