Odp: Re: No ranks, outrageous wait times, affects everyone

Odp: Re: No ranks, outrageous wait times, affects everyone

olokos

Your servers are bumping because about 90%+ players is unable to play competetive. I'm trying to reach out to valve since they haven't given any official statement at all yet.

Dnia PoniedziaƂek, 2 Stycznia 2017 21:53 Absurd Minds <[hidden email]> napisaƂ(a)

Yes, it's great. My servers are bumping! I actually need to figure out how to optimize them a bit better. Has anybody had luck setting process affinity to improve performance.

But seriously, this is the csgo community server operator mailing list. Valve server performance has nothing to do with this list.

On Jan 2, 2017 3:51 PM, "olek kos" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

It seems that after 1.1.17 everybodys ranks are gone, for some they randomly do get it after restarting game multiple times. Problem is generally shown in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9uEWtpjyhI

Can Valve say anything about this issue? What's going on?