Not able to start Windows servers with specific IP after update

Not able to start Windows servers with specific IP after update

Dennis @ Prima Servers
Hi,

We recently updated our servers, but we haven't been able to start them
using +ip our.server.ip. Starting it without the +ip parameter works
perfectly fine. We can't even get the command line parameter working if we
use the primary IP of the server that SRCDS assigns to the server anyways.
This is the log: https://pastebin.com/K18LwGfb

I found out that we can start the server perfectly fine by using a port
higher than 49152, but why the sudden change? Why is the only affecting our
Windows machines? Can anything be done to fix the issue?

--
Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/