No ranks, outrageous wait times, affects everyone

No ranks, outrageous wait times, affects everyone

olokos
Hi,

It seems that after 1.1.17 everybodys ranks are gone, for some they randomly do get it after restarting game multiple times. Problem is generally shown in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9uEWtpjyhI

Can Valve say anything about this issue? What's going on?

Re: No ranks, outrageous wait times, affects everyone

Absurd Minds
Yes, it's great. My servers are bumping! I actually need to figure out how to optimize them a bit better. Has anybody had luck setting process affinity to improve performance.

But seriously, this is the csgo community server operator mailing list. Valve server performance has nothing to do with this list.