My servers randomly not showing on favorites

My servers randomly not showing on favorites

BReeZ
Hello there

I have a problem that's been happening lately for me and other players where our servers would often not show on the favorites, and later to be found on them again 30min later fx.

When the servers are not available on the favorites, there are still players on the servers and they can be connected through the connect IP console command - which i find super odd.

Have anyone else experienced the same problem and/or would have an idea for the cause and a fix to this?

Cheers!