Metamod / Sourcemod ?

ToG Admin
Has anyone elses Metamod / Sourcemod stopped working?  I did have gameme
stats running as well as adverts on the server but since one of the
latest updates they no longer work.

I've tried updating to latest versions of Metamod and Sourcemod but
still nothing.  Console command "meta" just comes up with "unknown command"

Cheers
Mike