Quantcast

May server operators still grant custom glove models (?)

May server operators still grant custom glove models (?)

iNilo
Afternoon,
Would it be possible for anyone within the CSGO dev team to release a statement on the community's ability to give players custom arm models, and thus custom glove skins.

– Allowing players to claim temporary ownership of CS:GO items that are not in their inventory (Weapon skins, knives, etc.).

[To clarify: it is also not acceptable to provide players with custom models and/or weapon skins that do not exist in the CS:GO ecosystem]

Following the current state of the guidelines means that we can give them custom gloves as long as they are not the ones that Valve offers.

However as we all know servers operators will start giving the Valve models, its just a matter of time.

I run my community servers the way Valve wants us to run them, but I would like to get some clarity on this specific subject matter:

Can we still give custom arm / glove models?

Thanks,
Have a nice day.

iNilo

Re: May server operators still grant custom glove models (?)

Kamil Wilczyński

You can’t, my server got banned for this.

Re: May server operators still grant custom glove models (?)

Tom Devonport

Most likely no. They are now skins, profitable etc. Valve might lose money(!) From server ops doing this.
Expect it to be treated like skins.

On 29 Nov 2016 11:04, "iNilo" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Kristaps Kusiņš
Based on their rules no, you can't use glove plugins anymore as well.

This is why I dropped my servers... fuck VALVE those greedy bastards are just trying to kill the community servers.

I will leak this now, for those who want to run illegal plugins pm me I will explain how to run them even if the servers get banned by valve.
I really hope they kill CS:GO with their greed...

[...]

Wow, that was fast.

What about zombie mods that grant custom models to players in that respect?

On Nov 29, 2016 6:23 AM, "Kamil Wilczyński" <[hidden email]> wrote:

You can’t, my server got banned for this.

Re: May server operators still grant custom glove models (?)

Kamil Wilczyński

No idea, but I didnt have gloves anyway. Only custom weapon skins that you cant find, so maybe it was some random ban. Anyway, they banned for all custom models as I remember, cause most of my friends servers got banned and we didnt have any of original valve skins or models.