Maxplayers and maxplayers_override

Thiago Abreu
Hello, for GSPs how we can set maxplayers?
We tried maxplayers_override without effect, maxplayers in gamemodes still in use.

./srcds_run -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust2 +maxplayers_override 12 +ip xxx +port 27015 -tickrate 66 +bot_quota 0,

version : 1.17.2.1/11721 5030 secure
os      :  Linux
type    :  community dedicated
map     : de_dust2
players : 0 humans, 0 bots (20 max) (hibernating)

Re: Maxplayers and maxplayers_override

Ido Magal

maxplayers_override is a commandline parameter. It is not a convar executed at launch.

Commandline parameters use “-“

Convars use “+”

Just switch to a minus and it should work.

Re: Maxplayers and maxplayers_override

Thiago Abreu
Worked. Thanks!

players : 0 humans, 0 bots (12 max)